Monday 6 July 2009

Therapist joke

Partner-who-loves-tea being a psychotherapist I have altered this joke (which appeared on Granny's blog) accordingly:-

A group of psychotherapists were attending a convention. Four of them decided to leave, and walked out together.

One said to the other three, "People are always coming to us with their guilt and fears, but we have no one that we can go to when we have problems".

The others agreed.

Then one said, "Since we are all professionals, why don't we take some time right now to hear each other out?"

The other three agreed.

The first then confessed, "I have an uncontrollable desire to kill my patients".

The second psychotherapist said, "I love expensive things and so I find ways to cheat my patients out of their money whenever I can so I can buy the things I want".

The third followed with, "I'm involved with selling drugs and often get my patients to sell them for me".

The fourth psychotherapist then confessed, "I know I'm supposed to, but no matter how hard I try, I can't keep a secret...



Thanks to Granny for yet another great laugh.


 

4 comments:

  1. Sincere thanks for a great laugh.

    GB's home place looks so wonderful. Thank you for sharing it from your way of viewing it.

    And I'm sure just your being there is helping GB with his treatment and healing.

    Cj and GB - amazing!!!, and you both blog and take and share photos too.

    With awe, respect and care,

    michelle in Wellington NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even made me laugh reading it on your blog Cj!!!

    Love Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great joke, but it does give one cause to think, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the joke. I may rework it for some of my teacher colleagues this fall.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive