Monday 20 July 2009

Gadgets



Brother-who-blogs is noted for all the gadgets he has around the house. This is one I never thought I'd need. It's a tablet cutter. Even though I take dozens of tablets and have to halve some of them I've always managed quite well without such a device. Until the other day when I got a new tablet - this time it is triangular and I need to take half a one as required. Try splitting a triangular tablet in half without one of these clever things. Not a job I would relish!




 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I know there's got to be an algebra equation that would fit here somehow...
    ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive