Monday 27 July 2009

I'm back - in one way

I'm back - in one way. That is. I'm back blogging (briefly) but I'm not back home yet. I leave in a couple of hours on the 7 a.m. ferry and we are stopping tonight in a B & B in Dunblane. I just wanted to let you know I'm feeling human (if tired) for the first time since I let the side down by collapsing on Thursday. (I also wanted to add a little extra thank you to Jo who - with her own current health problems - didn't really come all this way to spend an evening worrying about what her partner's disappearance from the conscious world!)

Perhaps she should just leave me on the Island - after all, it has every facility one could need -





 

11 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip.

    May all the good memories of your time on the island keep you warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a good laugh at today's pictures, both the cartoon and the photo of the signboard. I wish you both a safe journey home.

    I also really enjoyed your "silly critters" pictures at the Soaring blog last week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you wrote of collapsing, I though you just fell asleep from exhaustion. I didn't realize that you passed out. I do hope that you'll find that you are well and able, my friend.

    Take care of you and I'll be praying for the both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea - why didn't I think of that? Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you are feeling better and on your way home. love the pics you have posted here and the sign! how funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! I love that!

    And so glad to hear you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cartoon. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do they sell franchises? I think I'll open one of these in downtown Victoria.
    I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better after your time-out. So important to have your supportive partner at such a time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your holiday thank you was so delightful and what a wonderful partner you have! You must be a very special person yourself. We should all be so fortunate! We will miss your wonderful post from the isle and your brother. How wonderful you were able to feel the safe harbor of friendships in a place on earth where there is still peace! and friendships! There needs to be more places like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to hearing that you are safe and sound at home! Travel well, and rest easy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lot of changes to be back in your "other" world...
    please take care of you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive