Friday 13 June 2008

Stupid or not?

 


When I was very young I skipped a year in primary school because I appeared to be quite bright. Unfortunately once I had done so I was thought to be too slow for my classmates. It took twelve months before my teacher realised that the problem lay in my inability to see the blackboard. Anything that involved verbal learning I could accommodate. Things that required learning from the blackboard I couldn't cope with. One pair of thick spectacles later and I was fine.



I am therefore loathe to assume that this baby Skylark which has now flown into the study window on two occasions - is daft as a brush. It may just be short-sighted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive