Thursday 19 June 2008

Home

 


I'm still using my laptop - I haven't dared switch on my desktop computer yet. After six weeks away I'm afraid it will find all sorts of problems to face me with so I've chickened out until I'm sure I can face whatever Microsoft may want to throw at me. Additionally, after looking at the view in GB's for so long I'm loathe to hide away in the study where I can't see out of the windows. I can use my laptop at the dining table with the view out of the conservatory into the garden.

I had said I would blog about the journey back on my Pensby Blog but I think it will be so swamped with garden news that any items of interest from the journey are more likely to just get blogged individually on Rambles from my Chair.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive