Thursday 19 June 2008

The blog race

GB and I wandered around Keswick yesterday on the way back down here. Much nostalgia was had by both of us, the Lake District having been our second home for many years in the 60s and 70s. We took loads of photos to make comparisons with our old transparencies on future blogs. We also took some weird things for miscellaneous blogs - one of these was a rack outside a show shop. GB saw it on the way down the High Street and I didn't spot it until on the way back up. As I stopped to photograph it GB said "I took that as well." So I shall leave him to do a posting on it.





Instead I shall show a couple of photos of super little paintings I saw in an art shop window - also of shoes. Unfortunately the fact that I felt guilty photographing them and reflections in the glass made them rather poor but I love the idea.

Although I hadn't seen them before they have turned out to be on all the art sites - the artist's name is Inna Panasenko



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive