Sunday 23 November 2008

I’m so excited



I’m so excited. I’ve found one of the two missing persons from my youth. Ever since the Internet became a way of connecting one with folk from the past I have wanted to know what happened to two particular friends. And now I have traced one of them. This will mean a long, long e-mail once the link is formalised – i.e. assuming she responds to the Friends Re-united request to acknowledge my existence.

How do you sum up 35+ years. Even the most boring existence has quite a lot of events in it during that sort of period. I think there'll be a couple of long e-mails in the offing.


Although we were never romantically linked Sue and I often used to sit up into the early hours, usually in her flat, with Radio Luxembourg in the background, and philosophise. It is so easy to put the world to rights over a cup of coffee when you are twenty one years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive