Saturday 18 April 2009

I'm Late, I'm Late

I'm late, I'm late... for a very important date. I didn't have a blog all lined up to come on schedule at midnight. As a result it's 6 a.m., I'm about to watch the Grand Prix qualifying and there's no blog posting up. So, I shall pinch one from Granny on the Web -


A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.

"Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."

The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left breast and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed in even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream.

The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you?

"Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde."

"I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken."


(P.S. Granny on the Web is a blonde - under the grey - so hopefully any blondes will forgive me. And if you want a laugh a minute her blog is well worth a visit.)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for the compliment, I was always told copying is the sincerest form of flattery.!!!

    I have the Southport Lord St header as it is where I grew up... On Lord St and I feel very nostalgic about the place.

    Love Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a blonde - I rely on blonde jokes to explain my (occasional ;) ) dizziness! So I shan't ever take offence...

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive