Pauline at The Paddock has kindly given me an Over the Top Award. One of the requirements is that I complete a list of questions using only one word. Ouch! How can garrulous old me keep to one word. We shall see...
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your hair? Less
3. Your mother? Deceased
4. Your father? Likewise
5. Your favourite food? Cheese
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favourite drink? Ginger Beer
8. Your dream/goal? Country-living
9. What room are you in? Study
10. Your hobby? Photography
11. Your fear? Water
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Dorset
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Sociable
15. Muffins? Ugh.
16. Wish list item? Books
17. Where did you grow up? Liverpool
18. Last thing you did? Slept
19. What are you wearing? Casual
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Cats
22. Friends? Family
23. Your life? Quiet
24. Your mood? Neutral
25. Missing someone? No
26. Vehicle? Wife’s
27. Something you're not wearing? Tattoo
28. Your favourite store? Bookshop
29. Your favourite colour? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Forgotten
31. Last time you cried? Forgotten
32. Your best friend? All
33. One place that I go to over and over? Hebrides
34. One person who emails me regularly? Brother
35. Favourite place to eat? Out
And now to pass the Award on – only if folk wish to accept it, of course. I know a lot of people are not happy about the requirements of Awards so I am happy to change the rules and say you are welcome to the award if you want it but the passing on ‘rule’ is optional.
Nan of Letters from a Hill Farm for all the wonderful books to which she has lead me.
Lisa at Bluestalking whose blog never fails to interest me.
Marian at Granny on the Web who gives me the best belly laughs.
Julie, the Compulsive Worrier, on the basis that she is always busy and busy people always seem to manage to fit things in (like accepting silly awards!)
The Decadent Housewife – if only because she hums opera in the kitchen while writing her Daily Decadent!
And last, but by no means least, Saz at Fat, Frumpy and Fifty who never seems lost for words (in the nicest possible way!) and whose blog name should also include Friendly.
Thanks for stopping by! I am a 6' year old man who lives near Liverpool in the UK. Grab a cup of tea or coffee and sit for a spell. If you enjoy my posts, please feel free to follow me or subscribe to my blog. To learn more about me please view my profile and continue to check out my posts. This is a word verification free, family friendly blog, so everything I share here is for all ages. Thank you so much!
I'm a blogger - nowadays that seems to be my main occupation and Rambles from My Chair is my main blog. I’m a retired local government executive - now studying how to survive a neurological disorder that gives me various problems but, hopefully, a whole new outlook on life and an increased sense of humour and perspective. There is a saying in Sweden "man måste vara frisk för att orka vara sjuk" ~ "you have to be well to cope with being ill"...
I enjoy most forms of communication and postcards are a specal favourite.
Scriptor Senex is Latin for Old Writer and my real name is John but I've almost forgotten that nowadays...
“He’s not so old. He’s just the age that he is, that’s all.” (Gerald Hammond)
All photos on this blog that have been taken by me are for sale in a larger format at a reasonable price which includes the image's copyright for future use. For prices please contact scriptorsenex at gmail dot com