Tuesday, 10 November 2009
Pauline at The Paddock has kindly given me an Over the Top Award. One of the requirements is that I complete a list of questions using only one word. Ouch! How can garrulous old me keep to one word. We shall see...
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your hair? Less
3. Your mother? Deceased
4. Your father? Likewise
5. Your favourite food? Cheese
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favourite drink? Ginger Beer
8. Your dream/goal? Country-living
9. What room are you in? Study
10. Your hobby? Photography
11. Your fear? Water
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Dorset
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Sociable
15. Muffins? Ugh.
16. Wish list item? Books
17. Where did you grow up? Liverpool
18. Last thing you did? Slept
19. What are you wearing? Casual
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Cats
22. Friends? Family
23. Your life? Quiet
24. Your mood? Neutral
25. Missing someone? No
26. Vehicle? Wife’s
27. Something you're not wearing? Tattoo
28. Your favourite store? Bookshop
29. Your favourite colour? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Forgotten
31. Last time you cried? Forgotten
32. Your best friend? All
33. One place that I go to over and over? Hebrides
34. One person who emails me regularly? Brother
35. Favourite place to eat? Out
And now to pass the Award on – only if folk wish to accept it, of course. I know a lot of people are not happy about the requirements of Awards so I am happy to change the rules and say you are welcome to the award if you want it but the passing on ‘rule’ is optional.
Nan of Letters from a Hill Farm for all the wonderful books to which she has lead me.
Lisa at Bluestalking whose blog never fails to interest me.
Marian at Granny on the Web who gives me the best belly laughs.
Julie, the Compulsive Worrier, on the basis that she is always busy and busy people always seem to manage to fit things in (like accepting silly awards!)
The Decadent Housewife – if only because she hums opera in the kitchen while writing her Daily Decadent!
And last, but by no means least, Saz at Fat, Frumpy and Fifty who never seems lost for words (in the nicest possible way!) and whose blog name should also include Friendly.
- ► 2016 (127)
- ► 2015 (92)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (148)
- ► 2012 (227)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (294)
- Happy Monday - the Big Debate
- The Frog
- Miscellaneous Peregrinations
- David's birthday
- Rambling around Liverpool with some Penguins
- Friday My Town Shoot-out – Faces and Smiles
- A Friday Funny
- We have a new Egghead
- Happy Thanksgiving to all my U.S. readers
- A German Car Park
- On Comments
- I read your journal
- Happy Monday - a couple of fairy stories
- Rambling on diverse topics of a serendipitous natu...
- Award for Photographic Excellence
- Children in Need
- Word Count
- I hope I am not !!!
- Flooded Britain
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - My Town’s Premier Attra...
- Things I learned this week
- All about Marriage
- Chameleons galore
- Designing Reserves
- A Bowl of Soup
- Meek – an update
- Who am I?
- Happy Monday - Therapy
- Rambling around the shops (and elsewhere)
- Award For Photographic Excellence
- Rambling Around the World
- The Strictly Goddess
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Places of Worship
- Birthday Girl
- Rambling among the Word Clouds
- Just Rambling On the Keyboard
- Over the Top Award
- Happy Monday - I've turned 60
- 'Pillar' Boxes
- Where Shall We Play Today
- Award for Photographic Excellence
- Rambling round the hospital
- Tree stumps
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Skylines
- A Dark Lantern
- Post of the week
- Bonfire Night
- Lessons in life – number One
- She was poor but she was honest
- The Troops return from Afghanistan
- Joseph Smit
- Happy Monday – Some More Senior Moments
- No Award For Photographic Excellence !
- ▼ November (58)
- ► 2008 (775)