Tuesday 10 November 2009

Over the Top Award




Pauline at The Paddock has kindly given me an Over the Top Award. One of the requirements is that I complete a list of questions using only one word. Ouch! How can garrulous old me keep to one word. We shall see...

1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket

2. Your hair? Less

3. Your mother? Deceased

4. Your father? Likewise

5. Your favourite food? Cheese

6. Your dream last night? None

7. Your favourite drink? Ginger Beer

8. Your dream/goal? Country-living

9. What room are you in? Study

10. Your hobby? Photography

11. Your fear? Water

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Dorset

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. Something that you aren't? Sociable

15. Muffins? Ugh.

16. Wish list item? Books

17. Where did you grow up? Liverpool

18. Last thing you did? Slept

19. What are you wearing? Casual

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your pets? Cats

22. Friends? Family

23. Your life? Quiet

24. Your mood? Neutral

25. Missing someone? No

26. Vehicle? Wife’s

27. Something you're not wearing? Tattoo

28. Your favourite store? Bookshop

29. Your favourite colour? Red

30. When was the last time you laughed? Forgotten

31. Last time you cried? Forgotten

32. Your best friend? All

33. One place that I go to over and over? Hebrides

34. One person who emails me regularly? Brother

35. Favourite place to eat? Out

And now to pass the Award on – only if folk wish to accept it, of course. I know a lot of people are not happy about the requirements of Awards so I am happy to change the rules and say you are welcome to the award if you want it but the passing on ‘rule’ is optional.

Nan of Letters from a Hill Farm for all the wonderful books to which she has lead me.

Lisa at Bluestalking whose blog never fails to interest me.

Marian at Granny on the Web who gives me the best belly laughs.

Julie, the Compulsive Worrier, on the basis that she is always busy and busy people always seem to manage to fit things in (like accepting silly awards!)

The Decadent Housewife – if only because she hums opera in the kitchen while writing her Daily Decadent!

And last, but by no means least, Saz at Fat, Frumpy and Fifty who never seems lost for words (in the nicest possible way!) and whose blog name should also include Friendly.


 

5 comments:

  1. Top of the morning to you!!!

    Lovely to receive this before l go off to work...(with a splitting headache actually arghh!)

    Thank you for this, it shall be my next post tomorrow...when my head is better and l can scrapple up some answers!!

    thanks J!!


    Saz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you have made my day!! I accept, oh how I do! I would like to thank the Academy, for its unfailing good taste. My friends and family, online and off, for their unflagging support. And to those who've criticized me and my blog for its lack of seriousness - a big HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! to you all! 'Tis an honor I accept willingly and with great humility. Well, willingly, at least. Shall complete questions at first opportunity! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. CJ - Congrats on your award!

    I just wanted to let you know that it takes me a long time to get around to things, something to do with my age, perhaps--and I'll be posting about the award you gave me, as soon as I can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well-deserved and well-handled award! say I (who as you know just recently had to tackle the same list of questions myself)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a hoot! Accepted and thank you so very much. (Deep bow and a little humming.)

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive