It’s been a strange week. Good days, bad days and days that seemed to go so quickly I could’t catch up with myself.
I don’t often post photos of myself but I couldn’t resist these two.
Me man – me make fire! Burning some confidential papers.
Me lived through 60s – me Hippy. Actually it’s a band with magnets inside. When you’ve had one continuous migraine since November you’ll try anything; no matter what it looks like.
And while I’m strapping things up there’s the ankle to do as well… I won't show you that it's even less pretty than a full frontal of my face!
Sunday was Mother’s Day and one of Partner-who-drinks-tea’s presents was Bananagrams.
Which we played – good fun.
But her main present was – a teapot.
And something to put in it.
I hope Canadian Chickadee won’t mind me showing Robin in the bath!
The sun continued to shine and I got baskets and pots planted with the first of the annuals. There will be more to go in as the Spring continues.
And at last we have frogspawn in the ponds.
And my laptop has got a new look.
I decided she needed a new name as well.
It is Tamandua Voratverba (Tamandua is a genus of ant-eater while vorat verba is Latin for ' She who greedily consumes words'). Since this is a bit of a mouthful I've decided upon Tammy for short but if you want to address her formally you'll need her full name.
Have a good weekend.
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (148)
- A ramble about books
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - neglected structures (a...
- ABC Wednesday – K is for Kilt
- A Monday Meander
- Saturday Sunshine
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - spires, steeples and we...
- How to sleep like a Cat
- J is for - Jumping for Joy
- Fabrice - an update
- Odds and Sods
- The day sport became irrelevant
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Bring on the Green
- ABC Wednesday – I is Iris
- Meandering on a Monday
- The Giveaway winner is…
- A Saturday Stroll around my Desktop
- Planting a Tree
- Friday My Town Shoot-out – Inviting Front Doors
- Thoughts on Ageing
- That's One!
- The Versatile Blogger Award
- A GIVE-AWAY - my first ever !
- Friday My Town Shoot-out – Path, steps and walkway...
- Some more Artwork
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (294)
- ► 2009 (629)
- ► 2008 (775)