Monday, 19 March 2012
From the BBC -
Fabrice Muamba "has been able to recognise family members and respond to questions appropriately", his club Bolton and hospital have jointly said. He can "breathe independently" but remains in intensive care after a cardiac arrest on Saturday.
A joint statement by the London Chest Hospital and Bolton said he continues "to show signs of improvement". It adds: "His condition remains serious and our medical staff will continue to monitor and treat him."
His fiancee, Shauna Magunda, the mother of his son Joshua, posted on Twitter on Monday evening: "All your prayers are working people thank you so so much. Every prayer makes him stronger."
Posted by John Edwards at 21:38
- ► 2016 (146)
- ► 2015 (92)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (148)
- A ramble about books
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - neglected structures (a...
- ABC Wednesday – K is for Kilt
- A Monday Meander
- Saturday Sunshine
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - spires, steeples and we...
- How to sleep like a Cat
- J is for - Jumping for Joy
- Fabrice - an update
- Odds and Sods
- The day sport became irrelevant
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Bring on the Green
- ABC Wednesday – I is Iris
- Meandering on a Monday
- The Giveaway winner is…
- A Saturday Stroll around my Desktop
- Planting a Tree
- Friday My Town Shoot-out – Inviting Front Doors
- Thoughts on Ageing
- That's One!
- The Versatile Blogger Award
- A GIVE-AWAY - my first ever !
- Friday My Town Shoot-out – Path, steps and walkway...
- Some more Artwork
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (294)
- ► 2009 (629)
- ► 2008 (775)