Monday 13 September 2010

Happy Monday - Who is your role model?

FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL.

DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET. DO THE SIMPLE MATHS BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO

It's CRAZY how accurate this is!

No peeking!










1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3
4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)
5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....
6) Add the digits together
Now Scroll down




With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:


1. Einstein


2. Oprah Winfrey


3. Gordon Brown


4. Roger Federer


5. Bill Gates


6. Gandhi


7. Mother Teresa


8. Prince William


9. Scriptor Senex


10. John F. Kennedy

I know, I know....I just have that effect on people.
One day, you too can be like me...
P.S. Stop picking different numbers!!

I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. brilliant, even i never knew I cared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he :-)
    That made me giggle, which is always a good thing on a Monday morning shortly before you have to see your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why we did algebra at school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny twist on an old bit of numerology

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good! LOL
    As the teenager say, you da man!!
    Canadian Chickadee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorden Brown, yea don't think so LOL, bit wrong for me, but lovely to see you again Peter. This is Fiona, the mad daughter of Margaret Ramblings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoops, sorry Scripter, didn't mean to get your name wrong, bows is sorrow.

    ps. how did you get to put the about me in the page gaget, I can't for the life of me work out how???

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok I am a total math idiot and can't for the life of me figure out how this works! but no matter what number I put together with the formula it comes out as you as my hero and idol! HEHEHEHEHE well, at least as far as I know....not a bad choice! right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Surprise. I ended up with Prince William! ... Hm. That was because I didn't bother to go get the calculator. Math was never really my best subject... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha... how cleaver. I must use that...hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive