Sunday 20 September 2009

Another Award - this time it's local!



Each Sunday I give an award to one of my favourite blogging photographers. (The award is in no particular order so please don't feel left out if others precede you!)

The recipient is welcome to display the award on their blog but is equally welcome not to do so. There is no passing on or writing deep secrets necessary. It is simply an acknowledgement from me of how much I have appreciated the person’s photographs. This week I am awarding it to Julie - the Compulsive Worrier.

Julie, a local librarian, has branched out in recent times to taking wedding photos and I have been very impressed with the ones that she has blogged.
As examples take a look at this black and white one (click to enlarge it); this New York shot or this portrait of one of her daughters.

If you visit her website you will see plenty of examples why I’d be more than happy to book her for a wedding!


 

4 comments:

  1. That last sentence caused Jo to beat me up - so can I stress that I am not planning on having another wedding myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well chosen SS. The two to which you drew our attention are stunning photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RE: Last sentence.
    Wonderful. LOL.
    Canadian Chickadee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH :)

    I am honoured!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive