Sunday, 20 September 2009
Each Sunday I give an award to one of my favourite blogging photographers. (The award is in no particular order so please don't feel left out if others precede you!)
The recipient is welcome to display the award on their blog but is equally welcome not to do so. There is no passing on or writing deep secrets necessary. It is simply an acknowledgement from me of how much I have appreciated the person’s photographs. This week I am awarding it to Julie - the Compulsive Worrier.
Julie, a local librarian, has branched out in recent times to taking wedding photos and I have been very impressed with the ones that she has blogged.
As examples take a look at this black and white one (click to enlarge it); this New York shot or this portrait of one of her daughters.
If you visit her website you will see plenty of examples why I’d be more than happy to book her for a wedding!
- ► 2016 (146)
- ► 2015 (92)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (148)
- ► 2012 (227)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (294)
- Carr Farm
- The Dream
- Christmas is coming
- Happy Monday - some Senior Moments
- This Sunday's Photography Award
- Not one of my better days
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - My favourite place to....
- Phil Moss and Photography
- Songs to which I am allergic
- Happy Monday - Mirror Meditation
- Another Award - this time it's local!
- At this moment
- A Saturday Stroll
- Friday My Town Shoot-out – Domesticated Animals.
- Fred Bassett
- Of Ammonites and Belemnites
- Gold and fish (but not goldfish!)
- The world is
- Happy Monday - The Next Survivor Series
- The Last Night of the Proms
- Award for Photographic Excellence
- A Saturday Saunter
- Friday’s My Town Shoot-out - Aged and weathered
- Tips for painting a ceiling
- A Wednesday Wander – along dripping lanes
- Tuesday Thoughts
- A Monday meander
- Happy Monday - And God Said...
- Award For Photographic Excellence
- A Saturday Ramble
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Doors and Windows
- A Fabulous Morning
- The story of a Clockwork Mouse
- A Double Florin
- ▼ September (36)
- ► 2008 (775)