Sunday 14 December 2008

Screensaver pictures

I have a folder into which I put the best natural history pictures and landscapes that I have taken. When the screensaver kicks in it defaults to that folder and I get a pleasant slide show.

Just occasionally one comes up that hasn’t shown itself for a while – at least not while I’ve been looking – and I think “Wow, did I really take that?” Sometimes we amateur photographers forget just how pleasing some of our photos can be.


This one that made me think that other day. It was taken about five hundred yards from my front door (I wish my house actually had views like that!) in late October last year.
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shot. I think it's funny you mentioned this, because I was talking to someone the other day about the thousands of pictures on my laptop that I'll never have printed off. I just keep changing screensavers and then it's a pleasant surprise when I see a picture I've forgotten about.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive