Friday 19 September 2008

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS

I’ve created two more Blogs!



Yes, I am serious... Both are alternative ways of storing information that is already held in various formats on my computer or on paper.


The first – CJE’s Wild Life is a set of Lifetime Species Lists for some of the wildlife I have seen. The postings will be introductions to each life list. The lists themselves appear in the side margin. There will also be postings to provide updates every time I add a new species.


The second is cje’s Recipe Book – a set of recipes that I have collated or invented over the years. All are tried, tested and found to be to my taste. There will therefore be no Mackerel!

I don't expect folk to visit these blogs on a regular basis as they are designed primarily for my own benefit but you may enjoy dipping into the recipe one now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive