Friday 8 August 2008

Teddy

When I was at GB’s earlier in the year I did some blog postings about his ornaments and pictures. I came home resolved to do some postings about our ornaments and pictures, here at The Willows. For some reason I never got around to it but I shall endeavour to rectify that omission over the next few months.



I am beginning with Teddy. Teddy has no name other than Teddy but is a much loved chap who sits near the computer watching me at work. He was a present from Jo a few years ago after I had commented that I had always wanted a teddy and could not recall ever having one. (Unlike Uncle Eric who had one called Teddy-Weddy-Lard-Body and GB who gave his a short back and sides expecting it to grow again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive