Tuesday 5 August 2008

DECISIONS, decisions...



In work I was noted for my decision-taking abilities. Both in terms of their speed and, usually, their correctness. It’s funny, but in things that don’t really matter, I show my true Libran colours and have great difficulty. I’ve just done a posting on The Editorial about my top five Liverpool players of all time. Because of this indecisiveness of mine I started off with ten and eventually ended up with a top six with equal space given to a seventh bemoaning the fact that I had left him out.....



My top six were Gerrard, Liddell, Hunt, Fowler, Barnes, and Rush.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive