Sunday 3 August 2008

Baby Boomers

I don’t often bother putting on my Blog the sort of humour site web addresses that circulate frequently around the e-mail circuit. But this baby boomer* one, one of many sent to me by a former colleague, John McHale, is not only cleaner than most but also the best one I’ve seen for months. You will need to turn your sound on and click on the picture below.



My continued thanks to John for all the effort he puts into circulating some of his large list of friends with humour to lift their spirits during long dark nights or rainy days.

(* For those who are not aware - Baby boomer is a term used to describe a person who was born during the Post-World War II baby boom, or unusual spike in the birth rate in many English-speaking countries, between 1946 and the early 1960s.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive