Friday 19 April 2013

Friday my town shoot-out - Starbursts

I just couldn't resist this week's FMTSO challenge.  I should do it more often but I don't get out much now and it seems to be cheating a bit to use old photos like I'm doing today.  I do try to keep an eye on what others are showing.

These two cars were parked outside St George's Hall, Liverpool - presumably for a wedding somewhere in the vicinity.



They were taken a while ago and I think I've probably shown them on this blog before but, what the heck, I was proud of them!  They were from the days when I took photography seriously.

If you want to see more Friday My Town Shoot-out entries please click on this link to the blog.

17 comments:

  1. They look very grand, all three of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos CJ.....the Liverpool Waterfront at night is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, these are marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every reason to be proud, indeed. This is something I never attempted and I'm skipping this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would choose you for the winner - the star bursts are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very kind, Ruth, but I think everyone who takes part is a winner because it's a fun thing to share and visit across the planet.

      Delete
  6. I like the starbursts in the first but my favourite is the Humber.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should be seriously proud of them. THey are gorgeous! And I never saw them so I am glad you reposted them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't recall the Humber before and it is a cracker. The waterfront of course is rather special for a host of reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great work here. I love the shots and the look of those cars.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fine looking motor cars. Nothing wrong with bringing back favourite photos and posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love every single one. I think they are stunning shots. It's nice to have you participating in the FMTSO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice John. I just love the first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I especially like the first one with the multiple starbursts. very appropriate for a wedding somehow.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive