Monday 11 February 2008

No more teenager!


 
It was Richard’s 20th birthday yesterday. I no longer have a teenage son. As he commented, when I said that, “ No more excuses!” (I knew I shouldn’t have had the sun behind him when I took the photo!) He’s currently doing a Diploma in Media Studies at Liverpool Community College and just been offered places at Sheffield Hallam and Liverpool University and is waiting on a response from Liverpool John Moores. All the courses are media related and will begin in September. I thought I’d use this as an excuse to show some photos on one of my other blogs of Liverpool University that I took in the 1960s – see Memories are Made of This.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive