Sunday 20 December 2009

Award For Photographic Excellence



Each Sunday I give an award to one of my favourite blogging photographers. The recipient is welcome to display the award on their blog but is equally welcome not to do so. There is no passing on or writing deep secrets necessary. It is simply an acknowledgement from me of how much I have appreciated the person’s photographs.

And today's Photographic Excellence Award goes to Kerri from Blacksburg, Virginia. You won’t find better bird photos on any blog!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I visited Kerri's blog and her shots are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this honor! I appreciate your kindness so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you are sooo right! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing her!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive