Sunday 6 December 2009

Award For Photographic Excellence



Each Sunday I give an award to one of my favourite blogging photographers. The recipient is welcome to display the award on their blog but is equally welcome not to do so. There is no passing on or writing deep secrets necessary. It is simply an acknowledgement from me of how much I have appreciated the person’s photographs.

And today's Photographic Excellence Award goes to Manuela and Elias whose works appear on Every Day Life in the Northern Yukon Wilderness. Perhaps it’s something about snowy landscapes but I just love the sort of pictures that they take.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos. And I particularly liked the section with the world seen through Lance the dog's eyes. And of course the photos of the chickadees!
    A good choice for your award. Thanks for sharing.
    Canadian Chickadee

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive