Saturday 10 October 2009

A Saturday Ramble Away from my Chair

Welcome to today’s Saturday Sally or Ramble Away from my Chair.

First of all I am delighted to let you know that the Word Imp is back. If you have never visited Sharon’s blog I can thoroughly recommend it. Great fun.

Denise at the Seasonal Cottage produced a really good Thursday Thinking Green posting this week – the top ten plants for removing unhealthy toxins from the air

I try not to add any more blogs to my ‘More Blogs to Visit’ Sidebar but when Shabby Girl pointed me towards a blog about Edwina on The Max Files I had to make an exception.




 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug SS, but really, themaXfiles is so different, being on the southern end of AFRICA!!! I'm so happy that you'll be checking in! It's a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive