Tuesday 27 October 2009

ARE YOU TOO OLD TO DRIVE THIS CAR?


Presenting the New Mercedes Benz SCL600


Pretty, isn't it?


So?


What's different about this car?

Not this....



Here is the real difference


WHOA !

No Steering Wheel

No Pedals either

You drive this car with a joystick


Do you think that you can drive with a joystick?

Your kids and grandkids can.

The influence of video games in our lives has really arrived, wouldn't you say?

NOW a 4-YEAR-OLD can STEAL your car

"AND DRIVE IT BETTER THAN YOU CAN !"


 

4 comments:

  1. Now, that is really frightening!!! I can't even imagine it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could drive it! I could, I could! I have a joystick mouse, I wouldn't have any problems. Honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Clarkson, Hammond, and May have tried one out yet for Top Gear? The programmes we get are always a bit older than the ones currently being shown in the UK. I'm no mechanic, but I love Top Gear!
    Canadian Chickadee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm-I wonder how many accidents there will be when this baby hits the road! Call me an old timer, but I'll stick to the steering wheel!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive