I thought I had big news from yesterday – all about snow and hospital appointments and things – but that will have to wait because now I’ve got enormous news.
Daughter-who-takes-photos and Friend-who-loves-otters got engaged this morning. Whoopee. They are a perfect couple. From the moment I met Ian I liked him and felt happy and at ease in his company. I am delighted that he and Helen are engaged and even though the wedding is likely to be some way off (for various reasons including his working abroad this year) it has made my day. No; my week, well, actually, my month...
Congratulations and best wishes to you both, dearest Helen and Ian. May you have many, many happy years together.
- ► 2016 (146)
- ► 2015 (92)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (148)
- ► 2012 (227)
- ► 2011 (230)
- Black and white, sepia and grey..
- Odd rambling thoughts about an odd week
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Look Up and Look down
- Some more gems
- Eric's first car
- HMS Conway
- Odds and Ends from Uncle Eric
- Happy Monday - Global Warming
- A Ramble round the year
- The true story of the Three Bears
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Sounds
- Second-hand Books
- The Hokey Cokey in the snow
- The largest flower in the world
- Happy Monday - Enough Said!
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Birds
- Fieldfares and Redwings
- Happy Monday - And the moral is - stay sober
- Award For Photographic Excellence
- The Big Freeze
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Fences
- The pigeon
- The Snow
- Enormous News
- Baby, it's cold outside...
- Happy Monday - The sort of response Jo would make....
- Soon be time
- What year is it?
- Happy New Year
- ▼ January (30)
- ► 2009 (629)
- ► 2008 (775)