Monday 27 October 2014

Lunchtime on Exeter Quay








Lunchtime on Exeter Quay, 11th October 2014.  (I know, you are still waiting for the last couple of days of our Scottish holiday – they will be posted soon.)  This was during a week-end in Exeter.  On the way down we stopped overnight at Tewkesbury and on the way home at Glastonbury and Staunton-on-Wye.

The Quay.



The rope ferry.


Black-headed Gull.


Pirate with a difference.


Daughter and Son-in-law (we are busy thinking of revised names for the family members, hence the shortened version for the moment).





9 comments:

  1. I like seeing members of your family. Exeter has such charm; I love citiies built along waterways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very daring pirate, I must say!
    The weather looks great and I am glad you were obviously well enough to enjoy a weekend away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good you are back John.
    Drop Dead Gorgeous for the left hand one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter looks like you, (from wedding photo). I always get mixed up between Exeter and Exmouth! I have an old school friend who lives in Exmouth -- friends since 1955 !!

    Naughty pirate girl! Looking forward to your Scottish photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty day, i hope you all had a beautiful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really am overdue a visit to Exeter and Helen and Ian. I'm intrigued by the rethinking of names for family members. Ian changed a name and Gareth has changed some of his (though not his first and last).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now there's a pirate that can throw you a curve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Help me take my jaw up off the ground CJ.....trust you to find a pirate with a difference....never saw a pirate lady before, and I'm stunned.
    Exeter looks like a lovely place, maybe one of these days I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures... Glad you had a sunny day in Exeter!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive