Tuesday 9 December 2008

Been poorly



I am chronically ill – even the NHS acknowledge that! Nevertheless, I have “Good Spells” and “Bad Spells”. I don’t like ‘Bad Spells’. Apart from the pain and discomfort and sleepless tossing and turning there is the frustration of not being able to do the things I want to do.

One further disadvantage is when I do recover enough to sit at the computer all my fellow bloggers have been busy and I’m behind in viewing all their blogs. The first few times I thought of this as a problem and a nuisance. If I hadn’t read your blog for a few days (and would you know – and would you care) I'd feel guilty.

Today – after a bad 48 hours or so – I decided to view it in a much more positive light. Oh goodie, all these blogs to read. And, if I don’t get around to reading them tonight there’s always tomorrow. And if I don’t manage it tomorrow it’s not the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive