These classifieds allegedly ran in a Minneapolis newspaper -
FREE YORKSHIRE TERRIER .
8-years old. Hateful little bastard. Bites!
1/2 Cocker Spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbor's dog.
Mother, AKC German Shepherd.
Father, Super Dog.. able to leap tall fences in a single bound.
FOUND DIRTY WHITE DOG.
Looks like a rat. Been out a while.
Better be a big reward.
COWS, CALVES: NEVER BRED.
Also 1 gay bull for sale.
FOR SALE BY OWNER:
Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica, 45 volumes.. Excellent
condition.. $1,000 or best offer. No longer needed. Got married last month. Husband knows everything..
WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE .
Worn once by mistake. Call Stephanie .
- ► 2016 (146)
- ► 2015 (92)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (148)
- ► 2012 (227)
- ► 2011 (230)
- Black and White Tuesday - GB
- Shades of New Zealand
- How are you doing?
- One Swallow does not make a Summer
- Flying the flag
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Honouring Trees
- Not an Ash Cloud in the Sky
- St George’s Hall
- Wednesday Wildlife - the Nuthatch
- Happy Monday - Classified Ads
- Do you remember –
- Things I learned this week
- The Church of St Gwyddelan
- Wednesday wildlife - Red Squirrels
- Happy Monday - Male or Female
- Award For Photographic Excellence
- 40 Things that make me Happy
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Country Lanes
- You must have been a beautiful baby..
- Should I be pleased?
- Black and White Tuesday – Odds and Ends
- Bye, bye Rafa?
- Happy Easter Monday
- The Adventures of an Apple
- Recovery Items
- April Fool's Day
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2009 (629)
- ► 2008 (775)