Sunday, 11 April 2010
Some Sundays I give an award to one of my favourite blogging photographers. When I first started blogging and looking at Blogs it was the excellence of people’s photos that attracted me. Nowadays I am equally interested in the writing but every now and then a particular photo reminds me how many brilliantly talented amateurs there are out there. The award is in no particular order so please don't feel left out if others precede you!
The recipient is welcome to display the award on their blog but is equally welcome not to do so. There is no passing on or writing deep secrets necessary. It is simply an acknowledgement from me of how much I have appreciated the person’s photographs.
And today's Photographic Excellence Award goes to my son-in-law Mark (and about time too since he was 'nominated' by Ian months ago!). Mark's postings are well worth examining in detail because he explains some of the photographic and software techniques he uses to achieve his resultsa.
- ► 2016 (146)
- ► 2015 (92)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (148)
- ► 2012 (227)
- ► 2011 (230)
- Black and White Tuesday - GB
- Shades of New Zealand
- How are you doing?
- One Swallow does not make a Summer
- Flying the flag
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Honouring Trees
- Not an Ash Cloud in the Sky
- St George’s Hall
- Wednesday Wildlife - the Nuthatch
- Happy Monday - Classified Ads
- Do you remember –
- Things I learned this week
- The Church of St Gwyddelan
- Wednesday wildlife - Red Squirrels
- Happy Monday - Male or Female
- Award For Photographic Excellence
- 40 Things that make me Happy
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Country Lanes
- You must have been a beautiful baby..
- Should I be pleased?
- Black and White Tuesday – Odds and Ends
- Bye, bye Rafa?
- Happy Easter Monday
- The Adventures of an Apple
- Recovery Items
- April Fool's Day
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2009 (629)
- ► 2008 (775)