A final selection from Uncle Eric's photos. There will, however, be some of my Mum and Dad's old black and white photos at some stage in the future.
He made his own canoe and enjoyed taking it on the Rivers Dee and Mersey. On the back of this photo he had written "Her ladyship'Water Bug' and skipper on the Mersey".
In later years he built this Broads cruiser - the Silver Slipper.
Do you recall those days when the self-timer always went off too quickly! This was a case of third time lucky..
Alcester on Uncle Eric's 1930 cycling tour.
Cottages at Hale near liverpool - 1930s.
And finally, one that I haven't been able to place but which might be Warwick or Kenilworth as I think it is a castle on the hill in the distance and may have been taken on his 1930 Warwickshire cycling tour.
- ► 2016 (146)
- ► 2015 (92)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (148)
- ► 2012 (227)
- ► 2011 (230)
- John's Progress
- Up-date re John's Operation
- Into hospital
- Ducks and drakes and other boids
- Black and White Tuesday – Sandbach, Cheshire
- Happy Monday - Professional nursing
- Patterson 1907
- Friday My Town Shoot-out – Town Plazas
- England swings
- Black and White Tuesday - Sports
- Happy Monday (2) - the Frog Prince
- Happy Monday - The Stone Mason
- Chinese New Year
- The florist's gate
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Aquariums
- The Stinkhorn
- A day in the sun
- Black and White Tuesday
- Happy Monday - New Exercise Programme
- Award For Photographic Excellence
- A Saturday Ramble
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - Circles
- Th - anks Rae
- A last selection
- Kseniya Simonova Video
- Happy Monday - Pat's Donkey
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2009 (629)
- ► 2008 (775)