Saturday 27 June 2009

My rainbow

Anyone who thinks Brother-who-blogs and I are very alike should take a look a this:-

Your rainbow is shaded violet.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a creative person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

There is no doubt that he and I have a lot in common but how different could two 'rainbows' get? This is GB's.

What colour is your rainbow? Visit spacefem.com to find out.

 

3 comments:

  1. WoW certainly couldn't be more different!
    I shall have to have a go now, as I am intrigued.

    Love Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I must be mad as a box of frogs, will post my rainbow tomorrow. I hope that the majority of your followers have more sense than to participate but I suspect you may have started something, all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'd like to think that I appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. But creative I am not. And as for keeping trying to understand something until I've mastered it, sorry. Life's too short. I am patient though - now!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive