Friday 29 May 2009

Another Garden Tiger

Oh Heather! How could you even think I might have cheated? It was because they were being caught by the wind that I took the movies. Just to show you I'm posting another movie taken at the same time - though, in fairness, I don't think the wind had much to do with this one - it just over-balanced. I get the impression Garden Tigers are not the brightest of caterpillars! (Sorry - this was done at the same time as the last one so still no voice. Perhaps one day!)  

2 comments:

  1. Am I missing something? There's no movie! I would usually have just asked you because we'd have been a metre away from each other in the Study. But you are in bed as I read this in the dead of night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was there - it's disappeared! That's never happened before...

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive