Tuesday 13 January 2009

Disclaimer

"Any similarity to any persons living or dead is highly unlikely.."

I came across this disclaimer on the Little Brown Blog and just had to add a variation of it to my sidebar...

DISCLAIMER
Any similarity to any persons, dead, alive, half dead, half alive, moribund or comatose is highly unlikely...

For a moment I worried about whether it was p.c. to refer to comatose and moribund but at the end of the day the latter need something to laugh at and the former couldn't care less - so what the heck. (Notwithstanding which I have to comment that if anyone has a relative or friend in a real coma I do appreciate it is no laughing matter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive