Monday 2 August 2010

Happy Monday - For all my Women Readers...

Men are like...

1. Men are like Laxatives.
They irritate the c..p out of you.

2. Men are like Bananas .
The older they get, the less firm they are.

3. Men are like Weather.
Nothing can be done to change them.

4. Men are like Popcorn.
They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

5. Men are like Lava Lamps.
Fun to look at, but not very bright.

6. Men are like Parking Spots.
All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

7. Men are like Chocolate Bars..
Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.

8. Men are like Commercials.
You can't believe a word they say.

9. Men are like Department Stores.
Their clothes are always 1/2 off!

10. Men are like Government Bonds.
They take soooooooo long to mature.

11. Men are like Mascara..
They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

12. Men are like Blenders.
You need one, but you're not quite sure why.



4 comments:

  1. Alright! But, some reason my husband didn't get as big a chuckle from this post as I did. He is more amused by blond jokes, I guess. I don't care...thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men and Mascara (always run) is a country song by Julie Roberts - an artist I found over the last year or so...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e-eoh7Pl6Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ok those are all very good! It takes a solid man to be able to share it and then laugh about it too! Do I hear you laughing? LOL well it made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive