Saturday 6 October 2018

Val - a special lady

The week your wife's best friend is laid to rest cannot be a good one. R.I.P. Val Ross.  And sympathy to Graham, Justin, Matthew and all Val's family.



Jo had known Val for forty years. So many memories and so much sadness but after the funeral a lot of sharing of joy from all present. Val put so much into every relationship. At our wedding it was Val who walked Jo down the aisle and gave her to me. The male equivalent would be described as a true gentleman - Val was a true Lady.









These marvelous memory boards were put together by Val's sisters, Mandy and Debbie.

5 comments:

  1. I have never found words adequate for the situation when we lose someone so close. My thoughts go out to you both and, particularly, to Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please accept my condolences for the loss of your precious friend Val She looks like a friend indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for the loss of a good friend. She was a beauty and I'm sure it beauty inside and out. Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was a lovely woman. So sorry for this loss.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive