Friday 2 March 2012

Friday My Town Shoot-out – Path, steps and walkways

Just a couple this week - but for a change they are within a mile or two of home - Pensby on the Wirral, UK.


This is a pathway through the herb garden in the walled garden of Royden Park.


Heswall Dales is a local beauty spot where people enjoy the footpaths and plenty of people take their dogs for a walk.


A bridle path in Heswall Dales.

I hope you have a good week, walking your pathways and please be careful on the steps. For more FMTSO bloggers and their take on 'Paths, steps and walkways' please visit this link.

11 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind walking my dogs along that path, or riding a horse for that matter. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pathways leads to places so serene and beautiful! I don't mind walking around there for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look like nice places to walk! My FMTSO post is up now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! I can comment now! When I tried this afternoon (from a different PC and with IE instead of Firefox), the comments box simply would not open.
    All three look like they are well worth exploring, but the herbal garden has a special appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful path to walk around more so in spring and summer.

    FMTSO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meandering paths, wondering what's around the next bend - nothing better! The tone of the first one is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like Mid Sommers series is filmed. I love this, compared to American ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comments. Pauline, I'd love to be able to claim credit for doing the toning of the first one but it was actually one I got the camera itself to take on the sepia setting as an experiment to see what the result would be. So all credit to Sony!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A peep into my past in this area. What a beautiful blue sky you had for this visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that first photo too.
    Of course, I would love those walks too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I'm ready for my stroll now. So many paths and just one set of legs. I do love the feeling of the Royden Park sepia shot.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive