Monday 3 October 2011

A message for Secretly Skint !

A message for Secretly Skint !

Since I can't comment on your blog posting about no one being able to comment (That's a bit Catch 22 ish!) all I can do is hope you'll read this posting....

Try going to your Google dashboard.
Go to settings.
Go to comments.

Go down the page checking that the right dots are completed.
i.e. that it says show comments, anyone, new posts have comments,etc

and put the comment moderation and verification as you want them.

Hopefully comments should then appear below your posting.

You may already have tried that in which case I can only suggest allowing e-mails by adjusting your profile (If only for a short while) and hoping someone will give you a hand.

All the best...

SS

2 comments:

  1. Bless you for that.

    For the moment I think it's fixed, (bet I've tempted fate there) but I've stored the info because you can bet your last euro I'll more than likely need it.

    SP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I would thank you on my blog, but I can't leave a comment on my own blog! Crazy! I will try to take your advice for Secretly Skint and see if it helps!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive