Saturday 14 August 2010

Blogger goofed

Blogger decided that one of the comments on my blog was potentially spam. So it didn’t publish it but gave me the option to moderate it. Fine. I did so and it was OK. But what Blogger didn’t tell me was what particular posting it related to. The commenter had asked a question – but how was I to answer it when I didn’t know where the comment had ended up! Why didn’t Blogger think of things like this.

So if the person who asked the question about Exchange Flags reads this let me know by commenting on this posting and I’ll try to answer your question...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive