Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year

Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.
Bill Vaughan

I know. I'm lazy. But I made myself a New Years resolution that I would write myself something really special. Which means I have 'til December, right?
Catherine O'Hara

Let our New Year's resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.
Goran Persson

Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.

Cavett Robert

3 comments:

  1. great quotes. and I love quotes!

    Happy New Year!!

    we have been missing you at FMTSO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you! As far as I'm concerned, you need to stick to only one resolution: keep writing this blog and the words one!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive