Monday 29 March 2010

Happy Monday - Choosing a password

After my joke about the nurse the other week you'll be beginning to think I have some sort of fixation. I haven't, honest. I just couldn't resist passing on this e-mail I got from my friend John McHale...

John's wife was helping him set up his computer and, at the appropriate point in the process, she told him that he would now need to enter a password. Something he could remember easily and would use each time he had to log on.

John was a bit bored by the process and, feeling in a rather amorous mood, figured he would try for the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention. So, when the computer asked him to enter his password, he paused for effect, then letter by letter, with his wife watching over his shoulder, he keyed in ......

P
E
N
I
S


His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied:



PASSWORD: REJECTED.... ... NOT LONG ENOUGH

1 comment:

  1. Who says computers don't have a sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive