This week's subject for the Friday My Town Shoot-out is Bridges (in black and white) chosen by Elaine Dale.
This is called the bridge Across the Atlantic and joins the islands of Lewis and Great Bernera.
This is, effectively, another bridge across an arm of the Atlantic being the over the menai Straits joining Anglesey to North Wales. (Photo by my uncle E S Body).
And another Scottish bridge - this is the Bridge to the Isle of Skye.
These two bridges that are almost hidden in the undergrowth.
And a couple of Cornish bridges - including an ancient clapper bridge.
If you would like to see other members' shoot-outs please go to the link page.
To learn more about the Friday My Town Shoot-out why not pay a visit to the
Friday, 26 March 2010
- ► 2016 (146)
- ► 2015 (92)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (148)
- ► 2012 (227)
- ► 2011 (230)
- All about a Pencil...
- Black and White Tuesday - Days Out
- Happy Monday - Choosing a password
- Something for the Weekend
- Friday My Town Shoot-out – Bridges in Black and Wh...
- Wonderful World Wednesday
- Among the things I learned
- Black and White Tuesday – At School
- Happy Monday - When the boss knows best
- Friday My Town Shoot-out - My Favourite Colour
- Black and White Tuesday – Boy Scout Jamboree 1929
- Happy Monday - Getting Married
- I’m home.
- JOHN IS HOME
- John's Latest Progress Report
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2009 (629)
- ► 2008 (775)