Saturday 10 November 2007

Bumper Stickers

As I change my bumper sticker each day and not everyone visits that frequently I thought I'd list the ones I have used to date -
So many stupid people, and so few asteroids
Your body would look good in my trunk.
Say "NO" to drugs. That will bring the prices down.
Life is short. So buy the shoes!
Money is the root of all evil. For more information, send me £10.00.
Without geometry, life is pointless
The winner of the rat race is still a rat
Don't believe everything you think.
Well, at least the war on the environment is going well.
Squirrels - nature's speed bumps
National Spellling Bee Runer-Up
I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to become a vegetarian!
Help your local Search & Rescue. Get lost!
The generation of random numbers is too important to leave to chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive