Thursday, 16 August 2007

Fallopian Tubes

Helen and Ian are having to investigate the drains of the house they propose to purchase and Ian wrote in an e-mail today “At 1pm today we will be going through the house equivalent of a laparoscopy, probing deep into the underbelly of the house and hopefully laying all our fears to rest...”

I got the general drift of what a laparoscopy must be but as the term was new to me I looked it up – ( -

The insertion of a long, thin, lighted, telescope-like instrument called a laparoscope into the abdomen through an incision usually in the navel to visually inspect the contents of the pelvic and abdominal cavities. Other small incisions may also be made and additional instruments inserted to facilitate diagnosis and allow surgical correction of abnormalities. The surgeon can sometimes remove scar tissue and open closed fallopian tubes during this procedure.

Makes me wonder what T****y Road’s equivalent of the fallopian tubes are... Think I’d rather not go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive