Tuesday 5 March 2013

Friday My Town Shoot Out – on a Tuesday!



In this week's post share something about FMTSO.
Tell us when you started linking up with us, share memories, repost your favorite theme from one of our topics, or talk about the friends you have made. If you have a chance, invite one of our former participants to come back and link up this week or just to stop by and say hi. You can find them in the older posts linkys, comments or the side bar listing which has not been updated in a while. You don't need to know them to invite them. Just introduce yourself and extend the invitation.
Let's make this a special week! 

I first posted in 2009 but dropped out in 2012, just dipping back in with a few posts that year.  I still read a number of FMTSO bloggers posts so came across this a few times last week.  I thought I’d have a quick look through my old posts to see what I could come up with.

This was from my first FMTSO post in June 2009 – when JarieLyn gave me the link.  The subject was colours of the rainbow.


Paths

Time

Hidden niches

And my favourite – Neglected Structures

Hopefully I shall drop in again in the near future.

If you want to see what others posted visit the link.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, great to see your post. Would be good if you dropped in once in a while. I saw all of the above except the hidden nitches. have always loved your photos and your dialog. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger. Looking at what everyone posted last Friday is high on my agenda so stand by for a comment!!

      Delete
  2. They are all fantastic, John, no matter what day of the week you post them! I remember most of these from 2012, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you pick up the thread :) I think I remember most of these photos (now that I see them again).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oddly (perhaps not knowing my memory or lack of it) I don't recall the 'Paths' one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that clock is fantastic. so unique.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive