This was scheduled to come on at midnight. When I got up at 6 a.m. it had been turned back into a 'Draft' by Blogger. So I had to go into my list of posts and publish it. Does any one else have that trouble? I'd love to know how to solve it.
A week or so ago I gave you eleven examples of how to sleep like a cat. Here are some more. (Please note I didn't take the photos - they were in one of those round robin e-mails that occasionally turn up in one's in-box from a friend. Source therefore unknown.)
12. The Sleeping Dog - Find a dog. Imitate the dog.
13. The Librarian - Bury your furry little head in your paws and try to look as contemplative and bookish as possible before drifting off.
14. The Married Couple - Don't be afraid to snore.
15. The Windowsill - The whole world is your hammock.
16. The Clothes Dryer - Imagine that you are a wet T-shirt, fresh from the washing machine. Drape yourself accordingly.
17. The Pot Luck - Think of yourself as a last-minute fruit salad that everyone will be very polite about but probably not enjoy all that much.
18. The Head-Rush - Head to the ground, paws in the air - let gravity do the rest.
19. The Odd One Out - For this one you will need first to find two willing conformists.
20. The Mid-Sentence - Only recommended for individuals with extreme forms of narcolepsy.
21. The Bag Of Limbs (Box Edition)- Have a friend or loved one take you apart and put you back together haphazardly inside a box.
22. The Bag Of Limbs (Couch Edition) - Same as above, except (obviously) without the box.
23. The Dog Bed - Not a bed for dogs, but a bed that is made of dogs. i.e., the most comfortable bed you will ever sleep on that also smells kind of funky.
24. The Office Worker - Fall asleep on the job. LOL.
25. The Ruler - Measure the floor with every inch of your tiny body.
Read in 2017 - 12: Ye Olde Britain
3 minutes ago