Sunday 16 December 2018

Fun with fours

Fun with Fours

Four names I go by:
1. John
2. Clive
3. CJ
4. Mr Edwards

Four places I've lived:
1. Broadgreen, Liverpool
2. Headingly, Leeds
3. Formby, Sefton
4. Pensby, Wirral

Four things I love to watch..
1. Strictly Come Dancing
2. Pointless
3. Formula One
4. Richard Osman's House of Games

Four places I have visited:
1. The Western Isles
2. Great Gable, Cumbria
3. Land's End
4. Lleyn Peninsula

Four things I love to eat:
1. Lemon meringue pie
2. Roast dinner
3. Lentil soup
4. Cheese

Four favourite drinks:
1. Breakfast tea (milk, two sugars)
2. Cappuccino
3. Bitter Lemon
4. Amaretto

Four smells I like
1. Furniture polish (Mr Sheen)
2. Roses
3. Lavender
4. Bacon

Why don't you have some fun with fours...

6 comments:

  1. I liked this and will give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,l that was interesting. Maybe after the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four names: mimi, mom, g.g. (stands for GranGran, to my foster grandbaby), and "honey, I can't find my..."
    Four places i've lived: NOLA, Kentucky, at the university, and the capital area of Louisiana
    Since i don't watch TV, i am skipping that
    Four places i have visited: London, Paris, Athens, Rome
    Four things i love to eat: spinach and banana smoothies, salads, avocado, and mango
    Four favorite drinks: water, coffee, peppermint tea, fresh orange juice
    Four smells i like: sweet olive, jasmine, lavendar, and lilac

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got an interesting collection of "fours" there!
    I'll limit myself to the four names: Meike, Meks, Librarian, herzallerliebste Allerliebste.
    I didn't know you've lived in Yorkshire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure. Here's one Yank's answers:

    Four names I go by:
    1. Jack
    2. Mad Jack
    3. Jack Racham
    4. Mad Jack Racham

    Four places I've lived:
    1. Columbus, Ohio, USA
    2. Jacksonville, Florida, USA
    3. Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    4. Columbia, South Carolina, USA

    Four things I love to watch..
    1. Birds around a large bird feeder
    2. Hummingbirds
    3. College Football (USA football)
    4. British comedy, such as Are You Being Served?

    Four places I have visited:
    1. Key West, Florida, USA
    2. Acapulco, Mexico
    3. Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, USA
    4. Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

    Four things I love to eat:
    1. Buffalo Hot Wings
    2. Pizza
    3. Bacon and Eggs, Toast, Coffee
    4. Oysters on the Half Shell

    Four favorite drinks:
    1. Extra Dry Martini
    2. Perfect Manhattan
    3. Irish Coffee
    4. Painkiller (a Tiki drink)

    Four smells I like
    1. Fresh, Clean Air
    2. Gunsmoke
    3. Campfire Smoke
    4. Sweat on a Woman

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive