Wednesday 2 May 2012

Flowers for Leontien




Sometimes one comes across a blogger whose situation makes one's own problems pale into insignificance. One such is Leontien who is going through a rough time at the moment.

 Some fellow bloggers wanted to show Leontien that her blogging community is there for her -- by posting a flower photo and hugs for Leontien on our blogs last Saturday. Although I am a bit late I thought I would like to add my name to the list of those who are thinking of her and send her a flower.  So well done to your blogging friends, Leontien,  for coming up with this way of showing their support at such a difficult time.



I hope you like it, Leontien, it's a Marsh Marigold in my daughter's garden. My thoughts are with you.




4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful I am sure Leontien will love it. Your daughter must have a beautiful garden. Hug. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, I wish her well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for adding to leontien's bouquet! NEVER too late to show love and support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing at Flowers for Leontien. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive