Sunday 27 September 2009

This Sunday's Photography Award


Each Sunday I give an award to one of my favourite blogging photographers. (The award is in no particular order so please don't feel left out if others precede you!)

The recipient is welcome to display the award on their blog but is equally welcome not to do so. There is no passing on or writing deep secrets necessary. It is simply an acknowledgement from me of how much I have appreciated the person’s photographs. This week I am awarding it to Pixel Queen (Sandi from California).

A recent wedding at which she took photos included this brilliant shot of rings.

After weddings come babies so take a peek at these toes!

And then as they grow up you get beautiful subjects and shots like this one of Sandi’s daughter.


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I really appreciated it :-). Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive